It's our mission to make the best things. It is also our mission to not create any unnecessary waste. That is why SalusHEAT products come with a no-hassle, no-rhetoric lifetime guarantee.
When you spend your hard-earned money on our gear, you can do so knowing it will remain fully-functional and defect-free. You can also rest assured that we will do everything in our power to keep your product in use and out of a landfill.
If your wooden sauna breaks down, we'll have you do some inspections and tests, and once we find the problem, we'll send replaceable parts free of charge. Included:
- Control Panels
- Main Unit Box
- Bluetooth Audio Components
- Light Bulbs
- Sauna Controls and Wiring
- Heater Components
- Any broken wood or glass due to shipping
- Missing parts due to careless packaging by factory workers
OUR LIFETIME WARRANTY COVERS:
- Manufacturing defects
- Failures or breakages that render part or all of your product to become non-functional
OUR LIFETIME WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- The wood blemishes, scratches, stains, cracks
- Failures or breakages due to misuse, neglect, or intentional damage
- Items not sold by our store
- All glass material is not covered by Standard Warranty
1-YEAR WARRANTY ON THE PORTABLE SAUNA
- The warranty period is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- If the unit requires repair, please contact our service center.
Replacement parts free of charge we can get you include:
- Steam generator
- Infrared heater
If the repair was caused by the following situations, you will be charged for material replacement only.
- Improper use and operations.
- Operating device without complying with the required working voltage.
- Reassemble after the supplier’s installation.
- Damaged by nature, disaster, or fire
WOOD CARE IN YOUR INFRARED SAUNA
Wood is a living material that continues to respond to climate conditions, even after being manufactured into a sauna. Variations in the color or grain and irregularities such as fine cracks are part of the natural beauty of the wood and in no way should be considered defects. During outdoor use, wood may crack slightly due to the changes in moisture level. This will not affect the structural integrity of the sauna.
If you sit on a towel while you’re using it, place a towel on the floor, and wipe off your sweat with another towel. You should never have to clean your saunas. Just wash the towels between sessions.
It is also not necessary to clean the exterior of the sauna. Please avoid any treatment containing benzene or a high concentration of alcohol. Our sauna not only undergoes a thorough electrical inspection before being packed and shipped, but we also apply a thick water-based protective film and wood wax oil to the exterior. This is especially important for outdoor saunas to protect the wood and prolong its lifespan. Avoid rubbing the wood surface too hard unless absolutely necessary.
To ensure long-lasting protection for your outdoor sauna, we recommend applying Outdoor Wood Wax Oil every six months for Fir wood, and once a year for Basswood, Mahogany, and Red cedar.
If the indoor sauna's wood surface appears visibly discolored, you can add the wood wax oil as needed.